Health and Safety
At Zone Contractors Ltd we are proud of our exemplary Health and Safety record and are determined to build on our achievements.
The Directors recognise that we have a responsibility to take all possible steps to prevent injury, and promoting Health & Safety is the primary objective of each manager & of each employee.
To achieve this:
- Every effort is made to create a safe and healthy working environment.
- Employees are given targeted training, specific to their needs.
- All necessary protective equipment and safety devices are provided.
- The health & wellbeing of each employee performing a safety critical role is monitored.
Quite simply, the prevention of accidents is essential to the efficient operation of our business.
We fully comply with statutory legislation governing our industry; work with main contractors to adopt & improve their best practice; And continually assess our activities in a constant drive towards Zero Accidents.
We have in place a contract with Constructing Better Health, who provide the following services on our behalf:
- PTS Medicals
- Drug & Alcohol testing, including initial, periodic & ‘for cause’.
- Occupational Health Monitoring